Perficient and Adobe recently conducted a survey of business and technology leaders in the healthcare field to get their thoughts on modernizing experiences to better serve patients and customers.
Find out how more than 100 healthcare executives and their respective organizations are modernizing customer experiences through self-service, remote functionality and telehealth, as well as personalization. You’ll learn about:
- Key priorities over the past 12 months and how these priorities are shifting
- Top self-service initiatives and efforts to drive more efficient patient engagement
- Challenges and solutions around adopting remote services
- The impact of personalized care, billing, and preference management
- Expectations for 2021 and beyond
Preview a portion of the survey findings in this recorded BWG discussion on digital health trends with Paul Griffiths (Perficient) and Tom Swanson (Adobe).