From automotive parts to high fashion to grocery, ecommerce has revolutionized the way we buy and sell. But it has also created a big headache for companies that face challenges obtaining a global view of inventory in order to simplify fulfillment from multiple locations. Relying on simple fulfillment rules, like those based on proximity, jeopardizes both customer service and gross margin return on inventory investment.
Join us as Perficient’s Steve Gatto and Sean Breeze, along with guest speaker and Forrester Analyst, George Lawrie, look at new data and discuss how you can increase revenue and customer loyalty with intelligent order management.
- What dynamics exist around creating a global view of inventory (on hand, in transit, third-party relationships)
- What challenges merchants are currently facing fulfilling orders from multiple locations
- How to meet customer expectations with efficient inventory allocation
- How intelligent fulfillment can automatically balance customer lead time, transportation costs, and inventory holding costs
- How other companies developed the case for embedding intelligence in their order management, and the benefits they realized