The only thing certain about forecasting in a volatile economy is that the future is unpredictable. Historically, organizations have effectively utilized statistical techniques for short-term business planning, but leveraging actuals no longer allows us to predict the future. The ability to be prepared, responsive, and agile under these conditions is becoming a crucial success factor. Oracle Strategic Modeling can help you better navigate change to cope with uncertainty.
If your CFO’s questions regarding earnings, liquidity, and cash flow are unceasing and far-reaching, join us for a deep dive into strategic modeling. We will model real-world scenarios to show how you can:
- Quickly and easily develop a hierarchical model of your business
- Leverage multiple pre-built functions to forecast key performance drivers
- Provide transparency on forecasted financials via audit trail
- Utilize goal seek to set financial targets and estimate the financials drivers necessary to achieve it
- Perform sophisticated “what-if” analysis via simulations to improve the accuracy of your forecast
- Use built-in dashboard functionality to deliver powerful reporting capabilities